HELP!

well before the baby we were getting our groove on like every night, but i lost my job when i found out i was pregnant and it just went downhill from there. throughout the pregnancy i was just too tired or hurting too badly....baby is now 2 months and it is non-existent. he is still horny as hell all the time, me on the other hand pigs have a better chance at flying before i feel like having sex. i used to enjoy giving him oral sex before too but not now. bless his heart he tries like hell but nothing happens. I want what we had before, I would even be happy with half of what we had....any advice or ideas would be great!!!

breebers

Asked by breebers at 5:53 PM on Mar. 25, 2009 in Relationships

• It should be getting bettetr hun I also had a baby 2 months ago and did NOT enjoy sex while pregnant but now i want it all the time its ALL i think about i swear i sit here and think about things i can do to him in bed that night!! Maybe see a DR good luck hun!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 6:00 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• just do it, even if you don't feel like it. the more you do it the more you'll want it and enjoy it...it takes time, but you'll enjoy it again =]
    jeana

Answer by jeana at 6:06 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• Yeah the less you do it the less your body will want it. Women don't have to have sex to be happy so if you don't have any sex your body assumes you don't need it and your sex drive goes down.
    Anonymous