Having dreams about a guy from HighSchool?

Okay so I met this guy when I was in the 5th grade and I always had a HUGE crush on him. We lived really close so we always rode the same bus and we always talked. We were never super good friends but we talked on a daily basis. I never let him know how I felt about him. Still to this day (im 24) I still think he is the hottest guy ever and I would do pretty much anything to be with him. I havnt talked to him since sophmore year because I moved but I recently found him on facebook and I added him. He hasnt said anything to me but now that I've seen him again its bringing all those feelings back. I keep having dreams about him and I want to tell him once and for all but not sure what to say or if anything. I just want to tell him That I want to have hot sex with him haha but I know that probably wouldnt work.. But its true! Help me!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:55 PM on Mar. 25, 2009 in Relationships

• I'm going to assume your not attached to anyone at this time.......and in that case go for it!! just start talking to him as a friend and see where it takes you....
    jitterbuug48

Answer by jitterbuug48 at 5:59 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• if you're not with anybody go for it! whats the worse that can happen you lived all these years without him im sure you;ll do fine if he turns you down good luck!
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 5:59 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• Make sure he doesn't have anyone the last thing you need is for him to have a girl after you have spilled the beans. Lolz..so make sure he is single then go for it. But do it slowly you don't want to scare the guy off.
    Anonymous

• when you say go for it what should i say to him? I feel like a little school girl but I'm tired of beating around the bush.
    casper4991

Answer by casper4991 at 12:32 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• does he live in your area? if so I would suggest going bowling or something fun where you two can still talk and get to know eachother, or if you're just wanting to do the wam bam thank u mam than go to a bar ; )
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 7:49 AM on Mar. 26, 2009