HELP ME

So I have gone to 4 different drs and they all tell my somthing else. My daughter has a double ear infection, allergies(sp) and wont eat. She has had 2 wet diapers yesterday, one bm yesterday and one wet today. She has eaten only 3 ounces of her bottle today. I told the dr yesterday about this and he didn't seem super concerned. Now I picked her up from daycare and her voice is very very horse. PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IDK WHAT TO DO

Madelyn_Marie

Asked by Madelyn_Marie at 5:56 PM on Mar. 25, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• how old is she? some babies do this at a certain age, mine did around 4 months. try hydrating her,depending on age with pedalyte, i think you can use it 6 months and up not really sure, or try water in a sippy. she may not want to eat bc of her infecyion. did you try tylenol or motrin, it may help ease her so she can eat
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 6:00 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• I have tried water in a cup, blottle juice, Mixing it...and then her voice....i'm super scared she's going to get dehydrated. IDK what to do...oh yeah she's 9 months old
    Madelyn_Marie

Answer by Madelyn_Marie at 6:03 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• When my daughter gets ear infections, her eating slows down. If your duaghter is on a bottle, it probably hurts so suck. antibiotics can also upset the tummy and make them not want to eat. Our pediatrician wasn't concerned either. Once, she had a throat infection along with the ear infections and it really hurt her to eat so he had her take motrin to reduce the swelling in her throat. That helped her a lot. Just stick with her. If after another day or two there is no improvement go back and demand a better treatment.
    Anonymous

• Just give her a little bit every hour and try a sippy cup. Sucking a bottle will make it hurt more. Or put a couple sips in a small cup and try getting her to drink that way.
    MILFInProgress

Answer by MILFInProgress at 6:50 PM on Mar. 25, 2009