Thinking of Breast implants?

How much did you pay for Breast implants?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:56 PM on Mar. 25, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I paid around $5,000 for mine. I did not have the money at the time, so I got a credit card and charged them, lol, then just paid it back over time.
    AsianDoll1

Answer by AsianDoll1 at 6:13 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• I don't have implants, but would love to have them. I had friends who had them done. And, you get what you pay for. I have seen $3000 ones, and $5000 ones. You CAN tell the difference. If I ever get a chance to get mine done, I am paying $5000. But I am allergic to silicone, so I will be doing the salene (not sure how to spell that...lol). I would also shop around. Make sure you get a good doctor who knows what they are doing. I have heard the horror stories.
    gerigirl90

Answer by gerigirl90 at 7:33 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• In the Austin area they run from $4700-$6500 There are a couple of Dr's that will do it for like $3600 but they are awful and are cheap for a reason just like they said above. the before and after pics were appalling. They have a new kind where they do laproscopic surgery through your belly button so there is no scarring under the breast and you heal faster. Consider getting that done. Its not that much extra and way less likely to have huge side effects.
    Anonymous

• I just got them last week and I paid $5,250.00. Go for it!!!!!!
    Anonymous

• I would'nt do it , GO NATURAL HUNNY!~
    bmsoraghan

Answer by bmsoraghan at 11:27 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• Miracle bra! Cheapest impants around! Sorry I just cant imagine having surgery or paying that much for implants BUT I have always been very large busted so I cant really feel the pain of the samll busted lady. But I know the pain of the large busted.
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 11:59 PM on Mar. 25, 2009