My face isn't glowing, its my.........

BACK! I've always heard that you get an oily face during pregnancy (the pregnancy glow) that usually causes outbreaks on the face as if you're going to start puberty or whatever....but thats not happening with me, my face is more dry than it has been in years...however, my BACK is breaking out more than EVER! Even worse than my husbands!! & that's really saying something...is this normal?? I am 8weeks 3days if that makes a difference...

WannabeMommy87

Asked by WannabeMommy87 at 6:01 PM on Mar. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I have no advice...but you can have my oily face!
    ChristianNurse

Answer by ChristianNurse at 6:11 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• Totally!!! My face is so clear! I love it! But mine isn't my back, its my chest. I hate it! But I would rather it be where I can cover it than on my face! LOL! :)
    musikdoll

Answer by musikdoll at 6:13 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• Man, it's like my whole body! I have whole body glow, that's what I will call it!
    kitten_shuga

Answer by kitten_shuga at 6:14 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• i am 36 weeks and i had the oily skin issue since i was about 12 weeks, my nose is so shiny, i try to put baby powder on it very lightly to try to make it look not so oily but nothing works, i'd rather have the way to cover it up then expose it
    dbarkley101306

Answer by dbarkley101306 at 6:16 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• i have been or am there i have pimples and its oily... i hate it !!
    Leilany1019

Answer by Leilany1019 at 6:22 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• I guess that's true, I can cover it up (for now). Thanks for all your answers =)
    WannabeMommy87

Answer by WannabeMommy87 at 6:25 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• With my first i had no break outs ever!! i was beautiful.. this one is doing damage to my face!
    mommyofAurora

Answer by mommyofAurora at 6:30 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• i look worse than I ever did as a teenager. It sux. Not only on my chin,cheeks and forehead, but also under my jaw. I hate it!

Where is the rosy, beautiful glow?!!
    tabbykat6802

Answer by tabbykat6802 at 7:27 PM on Mar. 25, 2009