how hard is it to get rpegnant at 30?

i want kids and im 30 i want a couple how hard is it going to be? how much longer on my clock?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:16 PM on Mar. 25, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I'm 30 and am currently pregnant with my first. I was on birth control for 10 years. Stopped in July, used condoms for about a month and half just to get them all out of my system. Started trying for a baby at the beginning of September. By Christmas I was 5 weeks pregnant. Good luck.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 6:18 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• i was 32 when i got pg with my first.....had been trying for 11yrs....after that first one.....i had no problem getting pg!....lol.....my dd was born in 2002....was 34 when i had a m/c....was pg again at 35.....am now 39 and in that boat again!.......lol (this time it was b/c failure....so a big surprise!!!!.....lol).....good luck
    bigblueeyes

Answer by bigblueeyes at 7:11 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• Well, I was 30 (almost 31) when I got pregnant with my first child. It took less than two months of trying. With this one, I was 33 and it took 4 months of trying. But everyone is different. If you try for longer than 6 months and still aren't pregnant, see your doctor.
    jilby

Answer by jilby at 9:30 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• I'm 29 and have been trying since October w/ no luck yet. Send all your baby dust my way !
    BLoNdIe121679

Answer by BLoNdIe121679 at 10:01 PM on Mar. 25, 2009