Why am I getting the same digest e-mails?

I have my groups set to daily digest, but when I go to check the e-mails, they have had the same messages for the past few days. When I click on one of the messages, it doesn't have any new replies. And when I go to the groups, those messages listed in the digest e-mails aren't new and haven't had a reply. How can I fix this? Right now I have to go to each individual group and check my messages there, instead of just being able to skim through the digests.

lebrbria

Asked by lebrbria at 6:17 PM on Mar. 25, 2009 in About CafeMom

• Hi lebrbria,

There was a glitch that was causing this to happen to a few members. It should be fixed now. Are you still having this issue?

If you are still having trouble with the digest, please let us know by using the "Contact Us" link located at the bottom of ever CafeMom page, and we will look into the issue further.

Thank you,
    \The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 8:20 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• This problem has been fixed:-D
    lebrbria

Answer by lebrbria at 8:29 AM on Mar. 26, 2009