its about depo provera shot

has any1 got the depo shot once and nevr got shot again and didnt get period even after the 3 month expire? cause i got my 1st shot nov 2008 and i was shopsed to get 2cnd shot february which i never did its almost april and i still have not gotten my period how long till i get my p. or could one be pregnant or what ? is true i get hungry alot and pee much like u cant hold it type of thing? i dont know maaaaaaaaaaaaaaan i need help not having my period makes me go krazy foreals some1 whos been thru this experience let me know wuz up help out here

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:18 PM on Mar. 25, 2009 in Health

• I got pregnant twice while I was on depo. You might want to get a pregnancy test done just to make sure you aren't. I also got pregnant on the pill as well twice. Seems like birth control had the opposite affect on me.
    Angie32Red

Answer by Angie32Red at 2:14 AM on Mar. 26, 2009