If I want to get a mortgage loan with a cosigner, 'cause my credit is poor...

Do they look more closely at MY credit or my co signers??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:38 PM on Mar. 25, 2009 in Money & Work

• I would recommend going through NACA. (www.naca.com) They are the Neighbor Assitance Corporation of America. They are a non-profit group that require you to go through a 6 month course, but at the end of the course they guarantee your loan. They teach you about budgeting, purchasing a home, what you can afford based on your income, and things like that. They do not use your credit to determine what you deserve to get a home. I have used them and know others who have also. Please check they out :)

tandknix

Answer by tandknix at 7:10 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• THANK YOU!! I will check this out
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:25 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• You are most welcome! I hope it all works out for you! I love telling everyone about them :)
    tandknix

Answer by tandknix at 1:13 PM on Mar. 27, 2009