usually have really short cycles(22-25days) and am on day 29

After having really short cycles ever since my periods started again after breastfeeding my now 18month old- I just missed my OB appoint last month (fam emer) and now I'm scared I might be pregnant- whole purpose of appt was birth control. My periods have been really short- normal duration 5-7 days, but for the week before I should gotton my period- I had what I assumed bad PMS, moodiness, fatigue, CRAMPS!, and bloated. then they subsided around day 26 and cramps come and go. I'm on day 29- although being pregnant isn't the absolute worse thing in the world- timing isn't right and we wanted to wait another year (this will be 3rd child). I'm scared to take a preg test (and waste money). Is it worth the investment for peace of mind- or should I wait it out. Its on my mind mostly b/c I keep feeling the "about to get it" feeling.... help? advice?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:48 PM on Mar. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I would get a test just to be on the safe side.
    gettingfat89

Answer by gettingfat89 at 7:19 PM on Mar. 25, 2009