• In the Spotlight:

I hate when I want to go to the store to get something

Hubby always say no baby I got it but never get what I want and he get mad at me cause i do not want it. Do ur hubby do that r is it just mine?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:01 PM on Mar. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• my husband will beg to go to the store for me and then he always comes back with extra stuff and none of what i asked for, so dont feel bad your not in this alone, husbands tend to forget alot of things except the things they want
    dbarkley101306

Answer by dbarkley101306 at 7:11 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• i would tell him too bad i am not your child i am going my self cause you can't seem too do it right
    greeniemommy

Answer by greeniemommy at 7:13 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• i'll say if u wanna go for me just come with me...
    1sttymmom409

Answer by 1sttymmom409 at 7:24 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• sometimes I think its pure laziness. they don't want to take the extra time to look for something or to ask. Sometimes I feel like if you want something done right, u gotta DO IT YOUR SELF!!!! Your not alone honey
    madsmom314

Answer by madsmom314 at 7:39 PM on Mar. 25, 2009