(PIOG) Timing?

I went to the drs a few days ago for a UTI and i had them do a preg test at the same time. . . .

This Friday will be the 'two week' date since the last time we BD.
was it to soon to test? does the dr have a more sensitive test?
I don't have my hopes up, but I am just curious. I don't feel different,
but i didn't with my others. Thanks ;-)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:01 PM on Mar. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Did the doctor do a blood test? That is the best was to tell. Good luck!!
    Anonymous

• I would say it's still too soon.
    Anonymous

• no. not a blood test. just a pee test. and they took it back to the lab. (might sound. . .dumb?) does the hormone stay in your pee because the test always says to use fresh. So it had been sitting for about two hours. (went to the ER)

I can't find the answers anywhere on line, so I thought i'd come to the real info market! lol
    Anonymous

• When I found out I was pregnant the second time I was 2 wks along. That was using a home pregnancy test and then going to the Dr. to confirm.
    pinkclover

Answer by pinkclover at 7:10 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• Did you bring in a sample? If not the ER would have done the test within 30 minutes or refrigerate the urine. The pregnancy hormone is most concentrated in the morning, so it is possible to get a false negitive. If you don't have your normal period in a few weeks either go back to dr. and get retested or get a home test and do it in the morning. If you get a positive the doctor will then do the blood test which is much more accurate.

In the mean time stay away from any of the bad stuff just in case. Good luck either way
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 7:15 PM on Mar. 25, 2009