how hard to raise a unborn baby

mommytobe9809

Asked by mommytobe9809 at 7:16 PM on Mar. 25, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I don't know that what anon 7:41 is anywhere near accurate. I was a basket case with my first. Fighting all the time with my ex, sleeping little, crying, emotional mess. My son was a perfect baby!! The only thing I did right was take care of my body.
    Anonymous

• huh
    geminisummerz

Answer by geminisummerz at 7:18 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• what????
    WhatevaItTakes

Answer by WhatevaItTakes at 7:18 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• ditto
    Adeline1210

Answer by Adeline1210 at 7:20 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• Unborn ones are pretty easy. They don't cry, don't take up an arm or two for carrying, and don't need diaper changes. :)

Seriously though, there is no way to tell ahead of time if a baby will be an "easy" baby or a "fussy" one. Colic and postpartum depression (PPD) make everything 1000 times harder and again, there is no way to tell ahead of time if they will develop.

Do things get easier with time? Yes and no. You adjust. You learn to manage your time and resources better, working around and with the baby. Each stage in the baby's development, each age in the child's life brings good things and bad. There is no "easy age" or "hard age"... things just get different during those 18+ years.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 7:21 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• being that it's unborn, it's a little hard to raise
    Anonymous

• is this a question? I wish I was a mind reader like kaycee14. I can usually decipher these kinds of questions, but I think you have to be a little more clear.
    Anonymous

• Is this a trick question?
    Anonymous

• I had this theory before I ever thought of having my own kids what ever you do while your pregnant like sleep every hour of everyday your child will or if you drink caffeine and or active your child will be alert and doesn't seep as much or if you cry the majority of your pregnancy your baby will cry the majority of the time too I've only tested the theory on 5 people i know who have kids it seems to be working so far.
    Anonymous