what easy dinner do you recomend my husband doesnt like chicken

dinner ideas

jeskay

Asked by jeskay at 7:30 PM on Mar. 25, 2009 in Food & Drink

• Well tonight, we're having Frito pie & fries.

Yeah.. not the healthiest... but we've had baked fish & chicken all week long...and it's turkey chili with fat-free cheese & steak fries.
    Laura1229

Answer by Laura1229 at 7:32 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• Spaghetti?
    Deidra08

Answer by Deidra08 at 7:33 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• Biscuits and gravy. Scrambled eggs and toast or omelets. Spaghetti, tomato soup and grilled cheese.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 8:58 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• I made Paula Dean's pot roast on Sunday. Man, it was so GOOD! And it was really easy peasy. Here is the link...

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/paula-deen/pot-roast-recipe2/index.html

I served it over egg noodles and made green beans. But mashed potatoes would be good too.

hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 11:35 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• go to www.allrecipes.com
    Tonight we had chili, it's still in the crockpot actually on "warm"
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 12:01 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• The easiest dinner for me to make is a roast dinner. I usually make a pork roast but a beef roast is good also. My husband doesn't like much in the way of seasonings so I just spray the roast with PAM and salt and pepper, then roast at 350. The time depends on how many pounds you have. For sides, I cut up regular potatoes and sweet potatoes into chunks and throw them around the meat, also spray them with PAM, they don't take as long so you could wait a while and put them in after the meat has been cooking a while. The veggies take about 40 minutes or so. I use gravy from a jar or a dry packet and add the drippings to the gravy.
    RedRowan

Answer by RedRowan at 8:37 AM on Mar. 27, 2009