What if your mate cheated and made an outside baby but didn't know for sure if it was his and it was causing a big problem in your relationship what would you do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:37 PM on Mar. 25, 2009 in Relationships

• I don't think that I could stay with, no matter if the child is his or not. He still cheated.
    Tams_jade

Answer by Tams_jade at 7:38 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• That would depend on how much I love him and visa versa. If we could work it out and there was a relationship left to save I would try.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 7:39 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• IDK. My hubby knows better then that. He knows anyone that cheats gets caught. And he knows that if he did, he'd be in hell for the rest of his life. I guess I'd have to also say that next time you should pick a better mate.
    Buffie95

Answer by Buffie95 at 7:39 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• id leave his ass i dont believe that shit that o but i love you it was a mistake . a NO if he cheated theres no love why would he do it no i dont think i would leave ESPECIALLY if theres a baby involved
    Anonymous

• Yeah I dont think the baby is the issue. He cheated!! If we were separated of if we had moved past the affair and he found out about the baby, that wouldn't effect our relationship. I would want him to take care of his child regardless of how or who it was conceived with.

MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 7:40 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• cut off his balls
    Anonymous

• well i'd definetly know that he cheated and thats a fact. other then decided if the baby is his or not isnt really a issue for me, the fact that he cheated is what i would have to deal with just to start with.

after dealing with trust issue's with his cheating then i would hopefully have him decide to to a dna test.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 7:41 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• He cheats on you once, shame on him. He cheats on you twice, shame on you. Are you worth more than that? I don't mean to sound harsh. But to me it sounds like common sense. I don't understand these women who give men a chance to cheat on them a second time. If it happens once, it's either happened before or will happen again. If you stay in this relationship, you are giving him and open invitation to step on your face. What's the point in being with someone if all you do is worry if he's with someone else when he's not with you?
    MommyLove531

Answer by MommyLove531 at 8:24 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• if its causing a problem then you did not truley forgive him and when you stay with someone after cheating then you honastly have to forgive AND forget!! or it will haunt you forever!! if its causing problems you need to leave him like you should have done in the first place!! I know its hard my bf gave his # to a women and was going to go have drinks with her but never did but the what if he had went still bothers me!! i chose to forgive him cause he didnt sleep with her and he is on his last leg now if i even think something is a little off im gonna kill him and leave!!! Iv lowerd myself so much to be with him and im not gonna do it anymore if he is gonna keep up his shit!! forgive him with your whole heart or leave him!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 10:38 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• First and primary have DNA testing done. Secondly, decide if you want this child to be a part of your life, children need both parents even if it was his mistake. Then ask yourself is this man worth what I will put myself through with him raising the child? If yes, stay, if no leave. Mistakes can be forgiven once, one can heal from a betrayal you'll see it coming the next time. Children truly are a blessing yours or not. The child deserves the best he or she can have.
    blueeyes9999

Answer by blueeyes9999 at 10:32 AM on Mar. 26, 2009