what is wrong with me ???

lately I haven't had any appetite and even looking at food makes me feel ill. I completely forget to eat most of the day then I might be able to get threw half a sandwich when I force myself to around 2-3pm but then I am not hungry for the rest of the day. It is too the point that I don't even want to fox diner for my husband because the thought of food is just gross.
This has been going on for about 2 weeks, I am not sick or anything like that. I just feel like I am full all the time. I have no idea what to do.

Amelora

Asked by Amelora at 7:39 PM on Mar. 25, 2009 in Health

• Try googleing your symptoms and loss of appitite and see what comes up, also you should make a doctor appt. it might be more serious.

Have you ever had an eating disorder or were you trying not to eat alot to loose weight recently?
    geminisummerz

Answer by geminisummerz at 7:42 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• Nope no eating disorder here... I am what you would call a healthy eater lol
    Amelora

Answer by Amelora at 7:45 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• Yeah, IDK. seriously if your worried I would go see a doctor. Better safe than sorry right?
    geminisummerz

Answer by geminisummerz at 7:50 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• Have you started or stopped any medications or supplements? How about your mood? Is that doing ok? I'd probably ask your doc as well, just to be safe.
    krisr169

Answer by krisr169 at 4:23 AM on Mar. 26, 2009