I cant take it anymore

I cant study, I cant get to the gym, I cant work, I never have time for anything! I have no life. Hubby is a boring dull person. I am so sick of it. I want to leave and never come back!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:40 PM on Mar. 25, 2009 in Relationships

• More info? Do you have any children? Just try to communicate.
    Anonymous

• i felt that way at a poing in my life more like 6 mo. ago. all i did was take care of the boys and nothing for me i couldnt go to school i didnt have time to workout or eat or shower for a long time. or anythihg then my hubby didnt want to do anything either. i told him how unhappy i was and it turns out so was he. we decided to start dating one date he picks one i pick and now things look so much better. once you fix the thing that makes you more unhappy everything will fall into place.try not to do the same thing in the same order switch things around. read a new book. and you do work in your home that is a full time job dont forget that dont take yourself for granted. as for your time maybe you are doing too many things that you dont need to do all the time. do somethng for just you. even if its shopping by yourself.
    rosepetalluv

Answer by rosepetalluv at 7:53 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• you gotta take time out for you even its 2am. ive felt the way you are feeling before. i one day just got up and locked the bathroom door and cut off the light lit a bunch of tea lights and literally marinated in the tub with a good book. now i'll get my laptop and put a DVD in. that 30 minutes was the best relaxing n30 minutes of my life lol once i started doing that periodically it seem to get easier
    ssnelson26

Answer by ssnelson26 at 8:08 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• I understand.
    writeon

Answer by writeon at 8:46 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• Why can't you do anything? Just dress the kids and take them out! My SO is boring, he is forever staying at home and lounging on the sofa all day or playing video games. I just throw a jacket on my 9-month-old son and go out for a walk or window shop. Sometimes we go to a restaurant and enjoy a meal and the scene. I take him to the farm. It's always rejunivating to get out sometimes, kids or no kids. I don't have a babysitter on hand 24/7 and I rarely leave my son alone with my SO.
    ShadesofGrey

Answer by ShadesofGrey at 12:06 AM on Mar. 26, 2009