baby to the right

i am 36 weeks pregnant and for the last 2 weeks i have noticed that my baby boy loves to stay on my right side all day everyday all night everynight, i go back to the doctor this friday 3-27-09 , hes very active always kicking and punching and turning over but he stays on my right side doing all of that, does anyone know if it is of great concern or what may be causing him to stay latched to my right side????

dbarkley101306

Asked by dbarkley101306 at 7:41 PM on Mar. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Im 39 weeks pregnant and my baby did almost the same thing except on my left side. I had asked my doctor about it a few weeks back and he said it was normal. It may just be the way he is most comfortable or the side his placenta is attached to but it is nothing to worry about =)
    imamommmmyyy

Answer by imamommmmyyy at 7:46 PM on Mar. 25, 2009