how do i talk to my boyfriend

how Do i tell my boyfriend of two years how i feel about this baby that growing inside of me and asking him is he really going to be there for me and love this baby because he got three others that he care for that not even his but this is his baby we he love if or not take care of his fresh blood baby

mommytobe9809

Asked by mommytobe9809 at 7:43 PM on Mar. 25, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• i think you need to read you question and use some grammar that makes sense.  not trying to be mean but i am not understanding.          and if he is taking care of kids that are not his why would be not take care of kids that are his?

twinsnseptember

Answer by twinsnseptember at 7:53 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• I agree with the above mom, I had a really hard time understanding you.
    Anonymous

• I'm sorry but I do not understand your post. Can you reword it please? Then you may get some advice.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 8:37 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• Just be open and honest! Say what you have to say.........just get it out.
    BabyBearsMom608

Answer by BabyBearsMom608 at 1:19 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• idk why thos other mothers said they didnt understand what u was asking/saying but ur just going to have to get it done and over with. if u dont it will just bug u and bug u until u just want to pop.
    angeltwinpain

Answer by angeltwinpain at 6:31 AM on Mar. 27, 2009