cant take it anymore

I cant study, I cant get to the gym, I cant work, I never have time for anything! I have no life. Hubby is a boring dull person. I am so sick of it. I want to leave and never come back!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:48 PM on Mar. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Where are you going to go?

I feel like this to sometimes it's just a phase, at least it was for me. Good luck!
    Anonymous

• not a fun question blah!
    Anonymous

• welcome to life....time to put ur big girl panties on...sorry but its the truth
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 7:56 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• JuLiAnSmOmMy317 is a hoe
    Anonymous

• i feel ya. but "this too shall pass" that is what i keep telling myself. but why cant you do any of these things?
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 8:15 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• I feel the same way sometimes. PM me if you want.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 8:18 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• I agree with julain's mommy! It's all a part of being a mom and wife!

Anon 7:08... get a life! Seriously, get the stick out of your @$$ and let other people give their opinions. Either answer the question or move on!!
    Momma2beauties

Answer by Momma2beauties at 8:34 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• Sounds pretty normal.
    It will pass and while its passing find something to do that is close by. Find a hobby you can do inside or right outside your front door. Paint stuff, build shelves(hammering is good for getting out frustrations as is cutting up stuff LOL).

BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 8:38 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• Take one day a month where it is all about you. Leave the house, go to a spa, feed ducks at a park, go to a friend's house, blow a hundred dollars on nothing you really need. Just be selfish for one day. Whatever that may be for you. Things will get better. Life sucks. But that does not mean you have to make yourself unhappy over it.
    bluelady27

Answer by bluelady27 at 8:44 PM on Mar. 25, 2009