Need help!

Ok so im 38 weeks pregnant and having dental problems. I cant even open my mouth to really talk alot because it hurts. I def. think its my wisdom teeth. Well i have a dentist apt tomorrow but i doubt they will work on me before the baby is born because of how far along i am. I cant eat or chew anything. Its my whole mouth and jaw that hurts ALOT. So i have been eating, or attempting to eat things like cottage cheese, apple sauce and yogurt.... but im worried that the baby will not get things she needs nutrient wise. Do you think it will be ok if i just continue eating these things?? any suggestions on something different to eat? I cant chew or open my mouth very wide so keep that in mind.... thanks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:57 PM on Mar. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• well i would put things together like strawberries, yogurt, banana's and whatever else to make smoothies.

i had my wisdom teeth pulled when i was a few weeks pregnant but thats only because i didnt know i was pregnant but my child turned out ok. they told me that they wouldnt of pulled them if they knew i was pregnant.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 8:01 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• Yeah I dont think that they are going to work on ya but I would take the pain medication they allow you to and as far as the baby naot getting enough from ya make sure you are taking you vitamins that will make up for anything that you are laking. You might also want to try a cool ice pack on the outside of your face this might help. Best of luck to you. And congrats that baby is almost here!!
    Tris_09

Answer by Tris_09 at 8:40 PM on Mar. 25, 2009