Should the tooth fairy come tonight?

My almost 6 year old is on punishment for being fresh and having a tantrum with my aunt today. But he came home and one of his tooth fell out...this is his 4th tooth he is loosing. Should we still give him $ from the tooth fairy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:02 PM on Mar. 25, 2009 in General Parenting

• I think I would leave a note from the tooth-fairy. Telling him she is disappointed in his behavior. When he decides to straighten up and "fly right" she will visit him...........

I will have to remember this if my daugther loses a tooth when she is in trouble :)

mistynights234

Answer by mistynights234 at 8:08 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• If you do the tooth fairy I think the first poster has a great idea. I did it with my kids...but my grandaughter has lost two and after the first one she said "Grandma, I'm not dumb you know" I was like WHAT! She promptly informed me the 'tooth fairy' had to be someones imagination. I forgot 2 months before the first tooth came out we talked about Tinkerbell not being for real...so no tooth fairy for her. We did give her change for her bank.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 9:00 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• Yes, we normally do the tooth fairy and he geta very excited about it. I think the first answer was awesome...he's now asleep and I've written the letter! I think it's perfect! Thanks
    Anonymous