Rape?

I'm getting back into the dating scene. Well last night I went on a second date with what I thought was a nice, intelligent (on top of extremely attractive) guy. Well the plan was to watch a movie, which we were, but he started to take off my shirt...and I pulled it down. He then picked me up, I asked him to let me down and he said he only would if I would kiss him...so I did and he laid me on his bed and proceeded to take my clothes off. I then tried stopping him and told him we were moving too fast,we had just met, and were supposed to watch the movie and he wouldn't listen. So he got tired of me pushing him off, so he held my arms down and almost instantly was inside of me. I had no strength against him. After it was over, we didn't talk to eachother, and extremely upset, I left his place. I'm confused on if it was rape or not. I'm disgusted and don't want to date ever again!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:08 PM on Mar. 25, 2009 in Relationships

• You need to get off this computer and go to the police station RIGHT NOW. That was rape. Anything against your consent is rape. That is so wrong on so many levels and who knows how many women he has done this too! GO NOW!!!!!!
    lonelymom911

Answer by lonelymom911 at 8:10 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• uhh yes. you said no
    twinsnseptember

Answer by twinsnseptember at 8:11 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• yea that was forced sex which is rape. if you would have called right after it happened the police would have been able to help you but if you already took a shower its hard to have evidence. unless you have marks on your arms
    Anonymous

• You said no. He didn't listen. It was rape.

Honey, you need to press charges. He needs to learn that he can't do that to women, and that no means NO.

I am so sorry this happened to you, but please don't think that all men are that way.

You need to talk to someone. I think there are groups on here you can join if you don't have anyone close to you to talk to.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 8:11 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• yeah you need to go to the police NOW!!!
    Anonymous

• You really need to say something to someone even if it was two days ago you need to tell someone i waited 12 years before i told my family a neighborhood kid was touching me inappropriately for months, If you think he'll get mad oh well you said no you wanted to watch the movie no man in his right mind needs to hold a girl down to get what he wants that's rape
    Anonymous

• im so sorry but yes it was!!! you need to go to the police.... did he use a condom? if not you might have DNA evidence
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 8:17 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• Yes you did,it is called date rape. Go to the police and the Doctors. Take care,
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 8:19 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• Oh, something else too, even if you DID shower, there may still be semen inside of you, and they (at the hospital) can tell if it was forced entry or not. So even if you did shower you need to call the police or go to the ER and have a rape kit done.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 8:19 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• AND something else that you don't want to forget in this time is that you need to get tested for STD's, and get re-tested in a couple weeks to make sure he didn't give you anything.

AND you need to call ASAP because once the shock of what you have been through starts to kick in, your brain will start cutting out little details that will help the police. The sooner you call, the better.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 8:21 PM on Mar. 25, 2009