• In the Spotlight:

Any Natural Ways?

Any Natural Ways to Induce Labor?
Anyone know anything other than::

-Sex
-Spicey Food
-Castor Oil
-Raspberry Leaf Tea
-Walking
-Taking Warm Baths
-Nipple Stimulation
-Acupressure..
-Black or Blue Cohosh

Anyone know of anything else?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:08 PM on Mar. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i gave my cousin something hot 2 drink and it worked really fast. try it but when u start getting contractions
    Anonymous

• oh yeah and this should be added to my list..

"When they are ready"
    Anonymous

• "Natural" ways to induce labor: The baby is ready to be born.
    BubNSoap

Answer by BubNSoap at 8:12 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• umm i JUST wrote OTHER THAN WHEN THEY ARE READY!! please learn to read everything!!

(sorry i didnt mean to come off mean lol)
    Anonymous

• One time it worked when My Daughter danced to a song by The Spice Girls! Another time she drank Ensure! Not sure if it really worked! Nothing worked for me until my Daughters were good & ready.....! Best of Luck!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 8:19 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• Natural methods wont work unless your body has already begun the process.
    Lilbeamercomin

Answer by Lilbeamercomin at 8:22 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• I put when the child is ready b/c I don't believe in the other "induce labor" nonsense. Most of it hasn't been proved to work and/or hasn't been proven to be safe. Just my opinion! Good luck! Hope the baby comes soon!
    BubNSoap

Answer by BubNSoap at 8:23 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• I tried all of those with both babies... they just like to come at 41 weeks for me... sorry... I agree with the others.... when the baby and your body is ready... it will happen!!
    JOKAMAMA

Answer by JOKAMAMA at 8:41 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• Evening primrose oil is supposed to help. I think you listed just about all of them. I've heard swinging on a swing will...didn't work for me! lol I was pretty desperate for my last one to come so I was willing to try *just about* anything. What finally worked was having my sil &her friend visit for the weekend so we were up way too late every night. Then went to church Sunday, a bday party that afternoon, church again that night. Came home exhausted and labor started right at bedtime! =) I don't recommend going that route! lol
    cbx3mom

Answer by cbx3mom at 8:46 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• Well honestly sex and spicy food has always worked for me so that's the only thing I can personally suggest that actually works.
    mamofive

Answer by mamofive at 9:11 PM on Mar. 25, 2009