pre-wedding night sex break?

hi ladies
my fiance and I will be married on May 17 on a beautiful beach at sunset. We have the conversations about refraining from sex until our wedding night for months...sometimes we would go a month or two and fall off, then we would go like 2 weeks and fall off again. the wedding is about 8 weeks away and we really wanna try it but cant seem to stay off eachother. Any of you ladies tried to refrain from sex before you got married?..any advice? stories etc...you should see us trying to tempt eachother..is actually amuzing..needless to say when we do fall off the "trying to refrain sex" is amazing!!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:55 PM on Mar. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i am getting married in aug. im interested lol ive told him no more till we r married but it makes the temptation worse lol
    chelsie_lyn

Answer by chelsie_lyn at 8:57 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• We did the same thing you guys did and we failed until we were physically apart. I was doing an internship before the wedding in another state, and de facto we couldnt' have sex. We were apart for a little over a month before we saw each other again in time for the wedding. To keep it up, we slept apart the three days before the wedding so that our wedding night really would be special.

It was totally worth it. :)
    Busimommi

Answer by Busimommi at 9:03 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• Well I converted to Catholicism just before we were married. We decided that after Easter (my confirmation was on Easter) we would wait until our wedding night. So that was April until August. We managed... It was tough at times, but we did it! Our Wedding night was AMAZING and our honeymoon was RIDICULOUS! Sooooo worth it....
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 9:15 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• We waited 2 weeks before we got married. We just fooled around a lot and made sure neither one of us came. It was lovely torcher. The wedding night was fun.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 9:54 PM on Mar. 25, 2009