DOES YOUR DH OR SO ANNOY YOU?

So yeah im 18 weeks pregnant and i find my SO More and more anoying everyday lol

things that annoy or aggravate me about him

1.He likes to make annoying ass noises just to fucking annoy me

2. He likes to lay side ways at the bottom of the bed to watch tv from like 6 o' clock until like 1 a,m so if i wanna go to sleep or take a nap i gotta deal with his annoying ass legs in the way THAT TICKS ME OFF LIKE OMG LOL

3.He sleep in LATE on his days off from work i mean he sleeps Way more than me and Im PREGNANT lol

4.He hardly chases our toddler im the one who halfs to get up with him and do everything for him Makes me pissed!

5.Like if im sleepy and im about to get my toddler to sleep he will try to tickle or play with him or just kiss him tons of times and make him hyper or pissed off I FEEL LIKE TAKING HIS HEAD OFF

6.He's puts to much pressure on my stumach when he goes to feel the baby im like

xaviersmamacita

Asked by xaviersmamacita at 9:10 PM on Mar. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• No answers yet