DOES YOUR DH OR SO ANNOY YOU?

So yeah im 18 weeks pregnant and i find my SO More and more anoying everyday lol things that annoy or aggravate me about him

1.He likes to make annoying ass noises just to fucking annoy me

2. He likes to lay side ways at the bottom of the bed to watch tv from like 6 o' clock until like 1 a,m so if i wanna go to sleep or take a nap i gotta deal with his annoying ass legs in the way THAT TICKS ME OFF LIKE OMG LOL

3.He sleep in LATE on his days off from work i mean he sleeps Way more than me and Im PREGNANT lol

4.He hardly chases our toddler im the one who halfs to get up with him and do everything for him Makes me pissed!

5.Like if im sleepy and im about to get my toddler to sleep he will try to tickle or play with him or just kiss him tons of times and make him hyper or pissed off I FEEL LIKE TAKING HIS HEAD OFF

6.He's puts to much pressure on my stumach when he goes to feel the baby im like get the fuck

xaviersmamacita

Asked by xaviersmamacita at 9:11 PM on Mar. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Honey, all men are annoying in general. My husband is for sure. We're married 15 years and I've gotten used to it. LOL
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 9:18 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• yea mines annoy me when he walk over stuff or step on stuff and not pick it up.
    when he just farts all the time and act like its no big deal and he cant help it
    when i asked him to get dress cause we are late he continues to look at tv and take his sweet time
    on the weekends he can sleep all day and find nothing wrong with that....and still say he's so tired later on
    Anonymous

• yep
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 9:24 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• Take a wiffle bat and hit him with it ..LOL
    When mine annoys me I get one of the kids toys and sock him with it it's fun :)
    LatinMamiOf2

Answer by LatinMamiOf2 at 9:30 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• It is his middle name!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 12:06 AM on Mar. 26, 2009