DOES YOUR DH OR SO ANNOY YOU?

So yeah im 18 weeks pregnant and i find my SO More and more anoying everyday lol
things that annoy or aggravate me about him

1.He likes to make annoying ass noises just to fucking annoy me

2. He likes to lay side ways at the bottom of the bed to watch tv from like 6 o' clock until like 1 a,m so if i wanna go to sleep or take a nap i gotta deal with his annoying ass legs in the way THAT TICKS ME OFF LIKE OMG LOL

3.He sleep in LATE on his days off from work i mean he sleeps Way more than me and Im PREGNANT lol

4.He hardly chases our toddler im the one who halfs to get up with him and do everything for him Makes me pissed!

5.Like if im sleepy and im about to get my toddler to sleep he will try to tickle or play with him or just kiss him tons of times and make him hyper or pissed off I FEEL LIKE TAKING HIS HEAD OFF

6.He's puts to much pressure on my stumach when he goes to feel the baby im like get the

xaviersmamacita

Asked by xaviersmamacita at 9:12 PM on Mar. 25, 2009 in Relationships

• yes but mine annoys me for other reasons. He can be a self centered jacka** sometimes.

Answer by admckenzie at 9:23 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• I think my bf trys to annoy me on purpose! I think they like seeing us get aggravated.
    MomAt15woah

Answer by MomAt15woah at 9:40 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• there isnt anything about him that doesnt annoy me!!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 10:17 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• well your only 18 so he can't be much older. i wouldn't expect much from a boy. although i'm sure at any age that when you live with someone long enough they have things that annoy you but with your bf it seems he is a bit immature. that would annoy me.
    Anonymous

• pregnancy hormones + a young guy = lots of annoyingness
    Kiter

Answer by Kiter at 11:27 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• My SO finds a new way to annoy me everyday. I've learned to live with it. Lol. I swear they think it's their job to drive us insane. I would, however, make him get more involved with your toddler. There's no reason why you should be carrying this baby and chasing after a toddler 24/7 without much help from him.
    ShadesofGrey

Answer by ShadesofGrey at 11:57 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• wait til the baby is born..then you will do everything for 2 kids. Wouldn't being a single parent be easier?
    oh to answer the question....mine husband plays with his mustache and picks his nose
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:26 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• i not 18 or pregnant and all that would annoy me. alot!!! and i wouldnt put up with it either. i would let him know what u expect of him calmly and give him an opportunity to do it before u do so it in a way that will just end up in a screaming match that will get u no where. gl
    emily1234

Answer by emily1234 at 1:40 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• I'm not even pregnant and my husband annoys me. He's almost 27 and acts like he's 15 half the time. It's a darn good thing I love him or there's no way I'd be able to deal! I remember being so mad at him when I was pregnant that I had to keep a diary for all my angry outpourings, to keep me from yelling at him all the time.
    quirkymama

Answer by quirkymama at 9:11 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• she didn't say she was 18 she said 18 weeks pregnant. LOL I think all men are annoying, its in their makeup or something. Mine does little things everyday just to bug me. Think its the little boy that never leaves them.
    nannabart

Answer by nannabart at 12:03 PM on Mar. 26, 2009