Does anyone else's DS pee all over the floor?

Why do little boys do this? My sons teacher called today and said that he peed all over the kindergarten bathroom floor. We figured out that when he was peeing he was looking at himself in the mirror and turned, but he forgot that he was peeing. His teacher and I had a really good laugh.

BrandonsMom1000

Asked by BrandonsMom1000 at 9:14 PM on Mar. 25, 2009 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• LOL that is normal. Tell him of he cant pay attention when standing he will have tos it and pp like a girl.
    IMAMOM2-2KIDS

Answer by IMAMOM2-2KIDS at 4:51 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• Like father, like son....

My hubby sits to pee at home. I'm going to make sure our son does, too. In public, it's up to them.
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 9:17 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• My son had this problem when he was little. He would be doing the same thing but just looking all around at the walls and etc. I made him sit down to do it until he was able to grasp the concept of aiming and paying attention. I couldnt take no more of cleaning it up or going into a smelly bathroom.
    VaDivaMom

Answer by VaDivaMom at 9:44 PM on Mar. 25, 2009