• In the Spotlight:

i have important question

i wanted to know if i haven't been taking my vitamins will it effect my baby. my mom put me out and won't give me none of my stuff. i been having these cramps everytime the baby kicks me is that normal.. someone please answer me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:31 PM on Mar. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I would call your doctor
    OneChance

Answer by OneChance at 9:33 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• prenatals are very helpful but if you eat a balanced diet you can go without them. If you go to your doctor you can get new ones for free
    imamommmmyyy

Answer by imamommmmyyy at 9:34 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• i would go too the drug store and get some over the counter vitamins till you can get back too the doctors and get some from them just too be on the safe side as for the cramps it might just be the way the baby is moving just bring it up too your doctor if it gets worse
    greeniemommy

Answer by greeniemommy at 9:38 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• It shouldn't. I stopped taking mine by 5 months because I threw up all the time anyway. My doc said the vitamins are more for mom than baby.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:42 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• If you eat a well balanced diet then prenatals are really needed. They exist because most women don't eat very well. Actually though, flinstone vitamins are more easily absorbed then prenatals for the most part and work just as well. I think you just have to take two. (double check that one because I might be wrong)
    Lilbeamercomin

Answer by Lilbeamercomin at 9:47 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• Nice mom!
    What a great influence she will be to your child in the future! Good luck with that "Grandma"(and I use that term loosely) I'd write her off right about now, obviously she doesn't care about your health and the health of her soon to be grand baby.
    Anonymous

• I hardly took any vitamins with my first, and she has always been healthy. So I wouldn't worry too much about that. But ask your doctor. About your other question...sounds like something you should call you doctor about. Your doctor might wanna see you earlier than your next appt. so just to be on the safe side, I would call and ask.
    LilyandEmmasMom

Answer by LilyandEmmasMom at 10:36 PM on Mar. 25, 2009