Did you ever wonder.....

if famous peeps go to these kinda sites for parenting advice?...I know some should! Like good ole Britney should get some real parenting tips....I often think they should take that girl and stick her in the middle of no where with "a real mom" and let her spend time with her. Teach her how to actually parent...cleaning poop/ barf/ food/ ya know the stuff that we deal with daily....then maybe she would care less about shopping/ drinking/ where the nearest Starbucks is etc....

mere417

Asked by mere417 at 9:36 PM on Mar. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I just think with all the poor people out there they should just give us their money
    three-for-now

Answer by three-for-now at 9:38 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• yeah...they should be made to give away all the money they earn after 5 million!
    Reshel

Answer by Reshel at 9:42 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• Wait a minute!!! Real parenting can drive you to drink...lol
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 10:02 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• Parenting would be a breeze for me to if I had nannies and cooks and maids. Yeah, Brittnay needs a dose of real parenting. NO HELP from anyone.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:04 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• give up all their money?? they worked for it.... it's theirs, you want their money then do their job

and while i do agree Britney in particular should take some parenting classes, but their are moms on here who have nannies and maids and stuff, how are they any different?
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 10:12 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• I didn't say I wanted their money Juliansmommy...I just think that some of them need to have "real parenting" experience...
    I am not trying to be rude I just wanted to clarify...
    mere417

Answer by mere417 at 11:47 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• Yeah Reschel or drive you to let your whoo haa hang out. lol.
    AmericanChild82

Answer by AmericanChild82 at 7:56 AM on Mar. 26, 2009