Does anyone have this 3-1 toilet training system first year ?

i just got this for my daughter but not sure if she will go on it.
How was it? Did your baby go on it..

i am reading review it pretty bad..
I was wondering if anyone can give me few training option or items for me
my daughter is going to be 18 months.

mommytobe24

Asked by mommytobe24 at 9:38 PM on Mar. 25, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• no diapers or pull ups during the day, only nap time and bed time. i have a 3 in one potty for my dd, its a potty her size, the seat comes off to go on the "big potty" and then it turns into a step stool. she love it, and the seat on it is super soft and sqiushy on her bum. lol. is that the one youre talking about? i like it
    Anonymous

• Yes in fact I brought home the exact toilet for my daughter. I believe on the box it says "softest seat in the house". My daughter is only 10 months but I decided to potty train her. she goes on the toilet before she takes a bath. I've been doing this for three days now, she taking to it pretty good. The only downfall about it is that there is no back piece for the child to lean on. So its like the sit with no back support. I guess its ok because I dont leave my daughter unattended at all. So Its working for me!
    dalainasmama

Answer by dalainasmama at 11:17 PM on Mar. 25, 2009