Am I wierd because...

I'm still producing breastmilk after not breastfeeding for over a year, and then wondering if the hospital in my town still buys your milk fromyou?I can seriously still squirt it like 4 feet!!!! LOLOL.

Reshel

Asked by Reshel at 9:45 PM on Mar. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• LOL you have super powers =P
    lonelymom911

Answer by lonelymom911 at 9:47 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• I leaked FOREVER after my first. And people made fun of me for seeing how far I could squirt it...glad I'm not the only one! lol
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 9:58 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• lol, thats funny.... my son just turned two and sometimes i can squeeze a little out
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 10:05 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• how old was your little one when you stopped breastfeeding.....because depending on how old your baby was your body is just still so used to making the milk...i would guess....but I'm not sure....that would be cool if they would buy your milk! get some money for that!! hell ya

woobie102

Answer by woobie102 at 10:24 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• Wow! I think that would be great if they could use your breast milk, but won't their mothers be upset that another woman's milk is feeding their baby? It would be a great idea for an abandoned baby, though, but that doesn't happen too often.
    I understand that you can still give your child breastmilk as long as you are producing. Just store it and put it in a cup between cups of whole milk.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:18 AM on Mar. 26, 2009