Okay I saw this in another group and I think it is absurd what do you think?

What do you think of a SAHM having a maid, WTF? I think that is crazy, LOL! What do you think?

lapcounter

Asked by lapcounter at 9:54 PM on Mar. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• yes, i think its crazy. i could use to be a better cleaner and everything with the house, but i would think it would be pretty sad to have a maid since i am home all day. i was able to keep the house clean and work, so why would i need one when i am at home. by the way i am a SAHM for the time being.
    aly38914290

Answer by aly38914290 at 9:56 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• im a sahm and i am the maid\
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 9:55 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• I agree, but I guess if you can afford it and that's what you want to do than at least it will employ one more person.
    Anonymous

• I am a SAHM & I have a cleaning lady that comes once a week. She needs the money & it frees me up to do other things. If you can afford it, there's nothing wrong with it. It doesn't mean you can't clean your own house -- I work hard to get it clean before she gets there :)
    Anonymous

• Damn we should all be so fortunate ...LOL
    I wish I had a maid only b/c I'm handicap my left side is partially paralyzed have to do everything with right side I do pretty good but afterwards the pain is very bad .. But I'm alive my kids are healthy DH is still around so I'm Blessed ...
    LatinMamiOf2

Answer by LatinMamiOf2 at 9:59 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• if they can afford it- why not? and it gives the maid a job- so it's like a Ecnomy Boost.
    as a SAHM, I'd love a maid once a week so I can spend all day playing with my kids and not have "Make Up Housework"

Or maybe she is ill.
    Kiter

Answer by Kiter at 9:59 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• I don't think it's crazy. Having someone come in and clean your house once a week or once every two weeks isn't a bad thing. Just cause you're home doesn't mean you have to do all the yucky cleaning! If you can afford it, why not?
    kaylan010

Answer by kaylan010 at 10:00 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• If she can afford it then why not? She's employing someone which is helping someone pay their bills. Yeah I admit, it's pretty lazy, but hell I know if I could afford one I would get one. :o)
    Lilbeamercomin

Answer by Lilbeamercomin at 10:00 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• if your a sahm you should be able to do it yourself.
    Anonymous

• hell if you got the money why not, I just usually think of a sahm making sacrifices to stay weith the kids, but thats just cause I do. If you can afford a luxury like that more power to you. I would consider it a bit spoiled though, but who doesnt want to be?
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 10:06 PM on Mar. 25, 2009