Do you know about the digital "TEA PARTY" on Friday, 3/27/09?

If YOU don't like what is going on in D.C., this is your chance to let them know!

All day this coming Friday - call, fax and email.
Tell them to STOP spending NOW.
The faxes and emails can be pictures of the original Tea Party that read “STOP SPENDING”.
Go to their websites all day to look for responses.

Spread the word, tell everyone you know, send out their contact information,which can be found on this site under archived blogs.

I suggest we concentrate on all members of the House and Senate Budget Committees, Majority and Minority Leaders in the House and Senate, and the media outlets listed under media. Be sure to let the media know so we can get them out of the pocket of Congress.

The link:

http://www.digitalmarch.blogspot.com/

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:00 PM on Mar. 25, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Scorpio, thank you very much for proving my thoughts. I do not worry about terrorists or Muslim extremists but I worry more about people like you. People who cannot understand that we do not all agree and that as AMERICANS that is our right. We have a right to our own ideas, beliefs and opinions. We even (gasp!) have the right to voive those opinions, as you have just done and I am now doing. My husband fought for these rights as a proud soldier with the Marines. My husband has sacrified much so that we can keep our rights, even you. Yet I have not wished harm on you or your family or anyone connected with you as you have done with me. It is my firm belief that the next act of terrorism in this country will not come from extremists from outside our borders but from our own citizens, like yourself.
    Anonymous

• Sounds like a good idea....but will it have any effect?
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 10:02 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• LOL.. Thanks for the laugh anon 10:09. I needed that. Silly Anons...
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 10:13 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• Who knows, but at least we all can let them know how we feel about all this spending, if just you or I, e-mail, no notice will be taken but if a "TRILLION" of us send them messages, I think they might understand and if they choose to ignore us well then, we certainly know where we stand with them, eh?

Of course there won't be a "Trillion" but I think there are a lot of us who are very angry with the way the current administration is acting like a big bunch of spoiled brats with no regard to any of us!
    Anonymous

• thanks for the heads up! I can spare a couple of hours to spam on Friday. . .
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 10:15 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• No thanks. I think the Pres is doing the best he can with the people he has. Not his fault the republicans are the party of no.

The Congress is Democrat ran so Dems are fully responsible for the mess they are making.
    Anonymous

• I love it. When the first Tea Party happened many thought they were crazy but I am so glad so many stood up. I am a Conservative in a Liberal family and if I come out as a Republican they will disown me. They did my sister and my cousin. I am sick of what is going on and my risk losing my family for my principles.
    Anonymous

• See why people go anon? Because you all ridicule someone who doesn't agree with you and GOD FORBID supports our President.
    Anonymous

• I am anon because my other sister is on here and if she saw what I wrote she would tell my parents. I want to tell them myself I am not a Liberal and hear them reject me to my face. There are jerks on both sides.
    Anonymous

• I am thankful that your husband and so many others have defended our country............

That being said, our president is a dork.....................

Unfortunately.
    mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 11:46 PM on Mar. 25, 2009