• In the Spotlight:

CAN ANYONE HELP??

I cannot stop crying! I am five weeks and one day pregnant and I cannot help as if i feel alone and my husband is next to me! Not to sound like a big baby but I feel like I miss my mother! My emotions are so up and down right now! Why do I feel alone and left behind. Why are my emotions getting the best of me! Help.....PLEASE

tiffandgene2009

Asked by tiffandgene2009 at 10:01 PM on Mar. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• hugsit is going to be ok!! since you still so early prego your like going thorough a few week pms time i bet! it will pass and make sure your hubby is giving you tons of love!

woobie102

Answer by woobie102 at 10:05 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• I was the same way. Its due to all the extra hormones running through your body. You should feel better in a few weeks and if you dont just talk to your doctor.
    imamommmmyyy

Answer by imamommmmyyy at 11:40 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• You are about to begin a whole other chapter in your life...MOTHERHOOD!!! Of course you feel sad and overwhelmed. If you can I would get in touch with your mother and tell her your feelings, or your best friend. Emotions and hormones are really strong when you are pregnant and after you have the baby too. Take care of yourself. Pamper yourself. You can get through this. If it continues let your doctor know and maybe he can refer you to a psychiatrist who can subscribe light anti-depressants for you. I've been there and it isn't fun but there is help you just have to ask for it.
    mamofive

Answer by mamofive at 9:54 PM on Mar. 27, 2009