why do loser parents come here and brag about it?

example
im pot smoking,5 kids by five different men,living with my parents, front facing,chain smoking while pregnant,welfare receiving and proud of it mom of 4

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:29 PM on Mar. 25, 2009 in General Parenting

• LOL well Ive not seen any signatures that bad yet lol
    mistynights234

Answer by mistynights234 at 10:30 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• Haha I wonder that too!

What bothers me even more are the women who breastfeed and want some credit for it. i JUST WANT TO SCREAM, "YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BREASTFEED WHY TRY TO TAKE CREDIT FOR SOMETHING YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO DO"

Soooo annoying, all of it!!
    Anonymous

• the long line of excuses for why I formual feed is even better
    Anonymous

• are you a mom of 5 or 4? lol
    tsc2007

Answer by tsc2007 at 10:33 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• lol 4 damn the chain smoking during pregnancy!
    Anonymous

• lol i dunno but that sooo funny they r trash and proud of it i guess
    Armywife510

Answer by Armywife510 at 10:41 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• haha tsc.. no shit.. get it straight 4 or 5. but i know that was a joke but anywho. Well alot of moms come to cafe mom so they can ask others QUESTIONS on problems that they are having which usually is involving a struggle.. Me, chain smoking, yeah now that im NOT pregnant i do because I'm stressed.. pot smoking, hell no. I used to live with my parents, but recently moved.
    The thing is. I am on housing assistance, food assistance, and daycare assistance. I don't get state FIP checks, or child support, and not because I don't know my son's father; I just choose to be independent. But anywho, I will be graduating with my bachelor's degree in a few weeks. I don't think anyones proud of being on welfare, I'm sure the hell not. Atleast I'm doing something with my life so I can get off welfare. Thank ya very much :-). but yeah.
    MickeysMom19

Answer by MickeysMom19 at 10:42 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• Because they are looking for the meth smoking, six kids by five men who are in jail and not getting out for a LONNNNNNNG time who also have numberous other kids by six women and are all on welfare with no education and cereal in the babies bottles to reason and agree with them that they are better....
    MamaRoberts

Answer by MamaRoberts at 10:44 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• Like I said, I have government assistance. I'm not proud of it, but I'm thankful for the help that I'm recieving. I'd rather swallow my pride and accept the help than not being able to attend college and have the 2 degrees that I have now.
    MickeysMom19

Answer by MickeysMom19 at 10:55 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• I dunno, I think if you need assistance, use it.But, if you illegal, or are abusing it...that is where the stigma comes from.
    tsc2007

Answer by tsc2007 at 11:02 PM on Mar. 25, 2009