repost!! sorry..

Hi ladies,
Today while I was on the city bus I kept getting these tight/burn-y/sore/crampy from my belly to my vagina (lol) pains, they were pretty intense.
i timed them and they were really strong for about 10-15 seconds then they'd gradually fade, but they came every 4 minutes or so for a half hour. ( the entire bus ride)
Now, I'm a first timer, and I have no idea what braxton hicks are supposed to feel like or anything is "supposed" to feel like for that matter..
Any ideas on what this might have been and should i be worried? or is this maybe just caused by all the bumping and jarring around on the bus ride home??

help!!
it's since gone away but I still have to know..

AshleyRoseG

Asked by AshleyRoseG at 10:31 PM on Mar. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• when i was preggo and i bounced my belly my tummy would get hard and contract and i had those little pains
    Armywife510

Answer by Armywife510 at 10:35 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• okay..by the way incase anyone wondered im 25 weeks
    AshleyRoseG

Answer by AshleyRoseG at 10:36 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• Sounds like BH to me. My belly always felt weird while in a car
    alinker

Answer by alinker at 10:45 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• Braxton Hicks can feel just tight or be very painfull. They may come and go like real contractions but they shouldnt grow in intensity or last more than 2 hours. If they do last for more than 2 hours they shouldnt come and go in regular time intrevals (every 5 mins, every 10 mins,..etc). Also they wont grow closer together like normal contractions. If you get them intensly drink ALOT of water and try to relax and they should go away...
    imamommmmyyy

Answer by imamommmmyyy at 11:11 PM on Mar. 25, 2009