Possible Miscarriage???

I just found out I was pregnant yesterday. Today, I'm having pain on the left side by where my ovary is. I have one child already and don't remember having this pain. Is this just something about how my body is adjusting to baby #2 or is this the beginning of a miscarriage???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:54 PM on Mar. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Light pains and cramps are normal with pregnancy and since your body tolerates each pregnancy differently its probably not a miscarriage.
    imamommmmyyy

Answer by imamommmmyyy at 11:01 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• No your ok i had a miscarrage 6 weeks ago and i was having BAD cramps and some spotting if i was in labor
    proud_mum_mum

Answer by proud_mum_mum at 11:15 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• I had a miscarriage recently and the pain was really severe. It actually felt like really strong labor contractions, so i agree that you probably aren't having a miscarriage, but if you are worried, i would talk to your doctor
    Tigress0717

Answer by Tigress0717 at 11:17 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• since you said its by where your ovary is, it is possible that you could be having an eptopic pregnancy..
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 11:44 PM on Mar. 25, 2009