can anyone recommend a reputable debt consolidation company?

ericadrian

Asked by ericadrian at 10:55 PM on Mar. 25, 2009 in Money & Work

• If you use any use CCCS Non profit. They are based in columbus, oh. You don't want the others as they are scams. Try www.daveramsey.com that may help you more.
    partiesbyjan

Answer by partiesbyjan at 6:48 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• Go to the cafemom group --- Dave ramsey fans. This is better than a debt consolidation. You will get more out of this than any other.
    gr-mom2

Answer by gr-mom2 at 8:41 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• The others beat me to it! Check out the book The Total Money Makeover by Dave Ramsey, from your library. Most debt consolidation companies are a scam. There is nothing, I mean NOTHING, that they can do for you that you can't do yourself. They will take your money, your debts won't get paid and you will have even more problems, I promise. Read the book, join the group on here (Dave Ramsey Fans), ask questions, get your finances straight- the book will help you with that. You can negotiate with your creditors yourself.
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 11:11 AM on Mar. 26, 2009