what kinds of activities are useful for entertaining a 2-month old boy?

I have a hyperactive 2 month old boy, and I need some advice on what kinds of activities to play with him.

caramarie26

Asked by caramarie26 at 10:56 PM on Mar. 25, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• At that age, my son loved play mats with dangling toys, mirrors, and his bouncer. We had the rainforest bouncer, it has waterfall attachment with peek-a-boo friends and some dangling toys to bat at. It was kinda pricey but well worth it! He also loved the music. Actually, anything that has music. He enjoyed going out for walks in his stroller.
    ShadesofGrey

Answer by ShadesofGrey at 11:09 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• sing to him, babies love to look at faces. Also they have those rattle things to put on their hands and feet, thats a good way to learn about your feet too. And I agree, anything with music, suff to look at that is bright colored. A baby swing with things to encourage reaching for.
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 11:12 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• yes for sure music always seems to calm anybody down
    leandro

Answer by leandro at 11:13 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• Lots of love giggles, music!!!
    me_and_the_boyz

Answer by me_and_the_boyz at 10:01 AM on Mar. 27, 2009