We've been TTC #2

well ive been off birth control for months and we've been trying to have another baby. well my period should be here today but its a no show. :) i know its only one day, but when should i test? im so excited! i know im probably getting too excited too early. but we really want another...

youngandafraid

Asked by youngandafraid at 10:58 PM on Mar. 25, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• has your period stayed regular since you quit the bc/ if so then you could test now
    Lindasmama

Answer by Lindasmama at 11:10 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• wait at least a week :) good luck!
    leandro

Answer by leandro at 11:11 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• I know like EPT and clear blue say you can test even a lil before your period is due..but especially on the day of... go test.. Good Luck.. it will put your mind at ease either way.. if you are not it should help you to not get so stressed in anticipation if you are going to be or not..and u should start. I took a pregnancy test just about every month...just to put my mind at ease..anot that way I wouldn't get over excited for nothing..hope this makes sense!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:37 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• If your period is late you can test now.
    susanna71

Answer by susanna71 at 1:52 PM on Mar. 26, 2009