Growth spurt 4 mo?

So my son who is always verrrrrrry active has been sleeping quite a lot today. For example, he was awake and doing his thing all day then after I took him out of his jumperoo around 7 he has just been sleeping. He woke up to eat but while I was burping him he fell back asleep. I know when they go through growth spurts they sleep a lot. Now I know all babies grow differently, but around 18 weeks did your baby go through a growth spurt? And, while we are on the subject, do you get concerned when your usually active baby sleeps a lot or do you rejoice that you get a chance to get things done?

AdensMommy1107

Asked by AdensMommy1107 at 11:04 PM on Mar. 25, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• If I remember correctly a baby will have a growth spurt around the age of ,4 months. I think my kids followed about that pattern. Sounds like that is what your son is doing too. I think I worried more when my first did it and slept all the time, but after #2 and #3 I really enjoyed the peace and quiet!
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 11:07 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• Yeah my daughter sprouted at 4 months.
    MILFInProgress

Answer by MILFInProgress at 11:35 PM on Mar. 25, 2009