What do i do about baby daddy

ok my babys daddy is is pulling something i dont understand.he is denying my month old little boy say that its not his and will not take the time with him at first whne the baby was born he was so happy now he will not even pick the phone up and call and check to see how he is and all but he will not do the dna test cause he his scared to find out he is his.and he thinks im always fussing bout all i want him to do is step up.i mean i love him to death and still want to be with him but he has alot of problems and all and i cant understand what it is.cant you please help me

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:11 PM on Mar. 25, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Nobody can help you you need to get a dna test the state will force him to and make him pay for it if he is his and pay child support, all court ordered. as for the rest, really now raise your kid and stop worrying abou tthis iddiot. Sound like you are to wrapped up in worrying about him you need to take care of your son.
    Anonymous

• He sounds like a piece of shit to me that you should leave out of your innocent child's life! Your child deserves better than that.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:15 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• Some men are not dads, some men are - that is just how it works.

My 8 yr olds dad is not dad material either. We were together for almost 4 years off and on. He was there for her birth and he made a big deal about signing her birth certificate, he insisted he sign all things related to her birth. At that time we were having some issues.

Long story short:
    He refused to work most of the time, he was in jail for almost a year, 3 months after she was born, and after he got out - he wouldnt work and he was not nice to me.

I left him - he thinks child support is a free ride for me - he doesn't see his daughter, but blames me. Says I keep her from him - which is not true. He just doesn't care enough to see her. He pays child support because I make him - & sometimes he stops and so I get the law on him & he pays again.

I am married to a good man now, life went on - she calls him dad. He has been there since she was 2
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:20 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• my sperm-donor is doing something similar... in that he admits to me that my son is his (my son is 7M) yet he has never made an attempt to see Zarek and every time I try to get him to do something (including taking a DNA test) he makes excuses. I even got help from DCFS and they can't locate him... ugh.. I feel for you but as of now I have no advice other than to keep loving your baby. I'm hoping my bf will adopt my son so I don't have to deal with POS sperm donor anymore
    alinker

Answer by alinker at 1:42 AM on Mar. 26, 2009