Jogging Strollers - Help! Baby Trend Expedition?

I want to purchase a jogging stroller but don't know where to start. It would be used for short distance runs (1-3 miles) a couple of times a week. The only thing I've been told is to make sure that I get one with a front swivel wheel. Anything else to look for? There's a used, but in good condition, Baby Trend LX Expedition Stroller that is in my local classifieds. Any experience with this brand or particular stroller? Any advice or suggestions would be SO appreciated. Thanks!

have2travel

Asked by have2travel at 11:34 PM on Mar. 25, 2009 in Shopping

• I have a baby trend stroller with a swivel wheel in the front not sure if its the LX expedition one but you can jog pretty good in it. just make sure you look the front wheel when you run bc as you run the wheel will make you stroller shake and possibly fall and tip over. but its awsome i ove it. my husn=band actually picked it out.
    beachbabewdj08

Answer by beachbabewdj08 at 12:50 AM on Mar. 26, 2009