I missed it! What happened on the Jon & Kate Plus 8 finale????

heather.huckaby

Asked by heather.huckaby at 11:48 PM on Mar. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• The season finale showed, Kate & Jon out the a Harlem basketball game, which they really enjoyed. Then it showed Jon away taking care of his mother for 8 days, because she had broken her foot, so in the meanwhile Kate took the kids out to paint on canvases, to put up around their new house, and then to a kids museum. Near the end both parents were debating if they were going to continue for a 5th season, because the show has gotten so popular now...whenever they go out they get easily recognized. Jon is still struggling with it, because he can't be himself, he claims he has to be "Jon and Kate plus 8." However, Kate doesn't mind it.
    Cbann02

Answer by Cbann02 at 11:55 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• I had a question. i watched on ET that he had been caught cheating on her and they were having problem and were headed for a split..Is this true?? I love Jon and Kate plus 8..
    TaterNJo0sMommy

Answer by TaterNJo0sMommy at 11:59 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• Well, to be plain out with it, Jon seems to not want to do the show anymore, but as far as i know, there will be another season.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:57 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• The latest I've heard is they have signed for another season. I don't blame Jon for feeling the way he does. He can't be himself without the media watching every move he makes. I can see his point. The media loves to drum up untrue stories about people. That's what seems to sell and they love it. Kate definitely does want to continue with the seasonal shows. It is their only income I think. It brings in enough money for them to save for their childrens college education and has enabled them to buy a larger home. I'm sure Jon had to consider all of the benefits when he made his decision.
    Tx2Step

Answer by Tx2Step at 11:27 AM on Mar. 26, 2009