To: timelessglass

Thank you for the info on the melatonin and thank you 4 picking my answer as best answer, did that really help you? Unfortunately I can't choose best answer 4 my posts from my phone but if I could I would definitely have picked yours, you've help me a lot and I appreciate it, my daughters father said he will get the melatonin as soon as he gets some extra money

Red_Mama0723

Asked by Red_Mama0723 at 11:54 PM on Mar. 25, 2009 in General Parenting

• Sorry for being nosey...but you can get CafeMom on your phone? How? Do you just put in the address or do you have to put mobile.cafemom.com??
    AdensMommy1107

Answer by AdensMommy1107 at 11:56 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• You're welcome!
    I always am careful to pick a best answer only if it really helps me. Otherwise I just don't make a pick. :-)
    Keep in touch. I'm on here nearly every night.
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 11:58 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• I get it on my phone too and I just type in cafemom.com and it goes
    theheartbaby

Answer by theheartbaby at 12:05 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• By the way, I saw your profile said you're in Oakland? I used to live about 50 miles from there. (I keep where exactly private online.)
    I was there for most of my life until I moved to Oregon.
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 12:07 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• I have the sidekick slide and it has internet, but my access 2 certain sites 4 example cafemom is limited 2 only being able 2 post and answer in the answer section, so I put this post out for timelessglass cuz im unable 2 write her from my messages area, im sure any phone w/ internet can most likely access cafemom, and don't worry about being nosey I wouldn't post something I wanted 2 be private
    Red_Mama0723

Answer by Red_Mama0723 at 12:12 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• Im not in oakland anymore I haven't changed it cuz I don't want my mom 2 find me, she'll call CPS even though I don't do anything to get CPS called on me. She just wants 2 take my daughter from me
    Red_Mama0723

Answer by Red_Mama0723 at 12:16 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• I understand. I'm sorry it's that way for you!

Can you use the library's computer during the day for CM messages?
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 12:21 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• Hey timelessglass email me so we can talk just us sometime: babyred1407@yahoo.com , put your SN in the subject box so I know its you, otherwise I'll spam it. ( I should read all my emails, but most of them are junk, so I stopped I read the subject and if it looks like junk its spammed)
    Red_Mama0723

Answer by Red_Mama0723 at 12:22 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• No I can't get to the library im disabled and unable to drive and no bus goes there from where im at, and its to far to walk
    Red_Mama0723

Answer by Red_Mama0723 at 12:36 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• Do you have yahoo IM?
    Red_Mama0723

Answer by Red_Mama0723 at 2:11 AM on Mar. 26, 2009