How long can i wait to take the PLAN B? My son is berly 1 month and 2 weeks...What are the chances HELP!!!! AND just had sex for the first time in a very LONG time!

So i just had a baby boy last month and just had sex today for the first time in a very long time lol... I had sex around 11 this morning without any protection!
So what are the chances of me getting pregnant and how long can i possibly wait to get the plan b??? And how lond does it take for the little sperm egg or whatever you call it take to get me PG??? please help!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:16 AM on Mar. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• take the plan b as soon as u can. it is so easy to get pregnant after u have a child. it took me 3 months to get pregnant with my first, and my 2nd we use the pull out method and i got preggo again
    baby-cakes

Answer by baby-cakes at 12:23 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• okay i have a 4 month old its 5 days later after giving birth to my son my husband and i had sex unprotected and nothing happened. i just now got my first period though. its been almost 5 months. but i would get it checcked just in case. i did research and did u kno ur body has to be a certain temp in order to get preg. also you can only get pregnet one certain day out of a certain month. also if you use a lube that has spermicide it kills his sperm there fore you cant get pregnet. just some tips. hope it all works out. =)
    beachbabewdj08

Answer by beachbabewdj08 at 12:29 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• they say to take the plan b within 72 hrs of having sex
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 12:34 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• you can get pregnant on more than one certain day... lol... trust me, I know. I had sex 4 months after I had my son and now I'm expecting in July! 13 months apart. So yes, to answer the question, you could be pregnant. Hope you're ready for another!
    wirelessbubbles

Answer by wirelessbubbles at 12:56 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• They say 24-48 hours is best but you can wait til 72 if ABSOLUTELY necessary!!!! I just did the plan b 3 days ago, thats how I know!
    AriMicSun

Answer by AriMicSun at 12:59 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• you can get pregnant after you have a baby most the time wemon are very very firtle when their babys are 6 too 9 months old..same wemon thow r firtle even sooner then that
    tearsofblood

Answer by tearsofblood at 1:04 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• ughhhh im just so scared!!!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:14 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• Why would you have unprotected sex when you KNOW you are not ready for another baby?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:32 AM on Mar. 26, 2009