Anyone notice??

I don't know if it's just me or what but when people on here talk about breaking up while they were pregnant it seems to be at 5 months of pregnancy. I was a 5 monther too. Of course mine involved me throwing lawn furniture at my then BF (now Husband) and telling him to play in traffic while he sat there and said "ok I'm not sure I can handle your hormones right now I think we need a break" lol I know it was my fault and wrong to do but what is it about breaking up at 5 months in???

theheartbaby

Asked by theheartbaby at 12:20 AM on Mar. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• You threw lawn furniture at him??! ROFL! Seriously, can I show this to my husband so he knows I WASN'T that bad??? (just kidding)
    ShaunnaMichelle

Answer by ShaunnaMichelle at 12:54 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• lol hormones....they are a b**ch anit they...
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 12:21 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• yes... yes they are... lol... And I really believed I was super nice to everyone while I was pregnant until I looked back after my hormones settled down. FUN TIMES EY!!
    theheartbaby

Answer by theheartbaby at 12:24 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• lol yeah for me it was 5 months too. damn
    AdensMommy1107

Answer by AdensMommy1107 at 12:24 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• OMG if I only had a dollar for each time by DF and I got into fights like this while I was pregnant, but I will admit I was a crazy biotch hormonal omg
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 12:24 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• oh and I forgot to add our first real big fight was at about five months too, and then at 6 and 7 and well pretty much up until birth and then some considering I had PPD
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 12:25 AM on Mar. 26, 2009