How kinky are you and your hubby?

Do you and your hubby get down and freaky with each other, or y'all more tame in the bedroom?

Would y'all embark on S&M play or perhaps do naughty dress up and role play? Are toys part of your sex or is it just you two?

Is your hubby open minded when it comes to sexual experiances? Would you ever use a phallical device on him? Do you think men and women who enjoy this are wrong?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:24 AM on Mar. 26, 2009 in Relationships

• i think kinky r different to different people. i think its kinda nasty when alot of people are having sex with each other. i like to dress up, but i dont like to go down, but i LOVE when he does.
    baby-cakes

Answer by baby-cakes at 12:30 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• My husband hates the ordinary just have sex. he loves it when i throw him down and foreplay. he also likes it when i dressup. we do use toys very rarely though. i hated giving him head until i found this stuff called good head its a flavor you can put on his well... you know and it tastse really good. they have mint, cherry, starwberry and cinnamon. we got it at hustler hollywood. i agree with baby cake...(having sex with alot of different people for example swingers are nasty. thats growse. i use to like it just tame but he got me to like it a lil exotic. notieing up or anything i dont like that. lol he also loves his perinial played with. my husband is very open minded and tries everything he can think of. anf wemon and men who do enjoy this,/...no i dont think they are wrong. everyone is different and likes different things. its there personal likes and i think they should do what they like and please. hope this answers u=)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:38 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• Wow ditto word for word what baby-cakes said!
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 12:38 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• Me and my hubby are pretty kinky. He uses toys on me and I use toys on (in) him. I LOVE it when he chokes me! I am just starting to get into anal myself, he has been into it for years!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:58 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• Well i kinda thought we were average but im starting to think we are pretty freakin out there!!! lol we do alot of stuff!! im not gonna get into it cause my answer will get deleted from some prude reporting me!! lol
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 1:09 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• I'd like to think my and my bf are pretty kinky. Sex for us lasts at least an hour up to 5 if there are no distractions and we are all over the place... so far no toys involved but we've had a 3 and 4some.. I'm not so keen on the 3some (someone always feels left out) but 4somes are AMAZING! I love to dress up for him but he doesn't see the point "your clothes look just fine on the floor" he says lol
    alinker

Answer by alinker at 1:46 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• My husband and I are kinky dress up, role play, toys for both of us, we have a sex swing- thats fun!, body paint, handcuffs, paddles, whips etc.
    Angie32Red

Answer by Angie32Red at 2:02 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• We are pretty freaky. We use toys...I have a strap-on and I've used it on my dh. We love to talk dirty to each other...sometimes we do it in public in whispers. It excites us to know we are sitting at dinner alone talking sexy to each other in a restaraunt full of people who have no idea what we are saying to each other! We also have a riding crop, nipple clamps, assorted toys and lubes and I've got a pretty impressive lingerie collection. We have brought women to bed with us...mostly for my sake since I'm bi and I miss the ladies...lol. My dh is also really into taking pics and making movies of me. Which is weird because I am SOOO not porn-star hot...but he thinks I am and that makes me feel good! We've been together 11yrs...married for almost 10 and are still just as hot for each other as we ever were.
    Anonymous

• The only thing we aren't into is pain. The farthest we go in that department is pulling my hair.

Chrissy629

Answer by Chrissy629 at 1:00 PM on Mar. 26, 2009